1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wheels and tires FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Sep 14, 2008.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys, I got some wheels and tires for sale. Would prefer not to ship them because of the shipping rates, but if you would like them I can get a quote. The first set is a pair of 17 inch Cadillac wheels with tires. The tires have awesome tread on them, and would make great plowing tires. I would like 800 OBO for these. The wheels alone are worth about 150 each on eaby. And then tires were I think 600 new mounted, balanced out the door. I have all but 1 center cap for these wheels too. I just took them all off so they would all match up. The second set is a pair of 15 inch wheels. Unsure what make they will fit, but I assume they are a 15X7, and would fit a chevy 6 bolt. I would like to get 200 for these, I also don't have any rubber for this set. They are a little oxidized, but nothing that can't be cleaned up. They aren't pitted either. The third set is a pair of factory wheels, and tires. 3 of the tires a woren, and the forth appears to be brand new. Theres a little oxidation on these as well, but nothing to bad. I would like to get 200 for these as well. All these wheels are from a truck I bought a few weekends ago, and I would like to get a pair of the newer half ton rims for this truck with some BFGs. Here are some pics.

rims1.jpg

rims2.jpg

rims3.jpg

rims4.jpg

rims5.jpg

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Bump it up. Gotta sell these guys. Buying new rims and tires soon. Make a reasonable offer

3. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Man, you're going to make all your money back! Shoulda kept some of this stuff, eh? Oops. Well, since you're selling it all, can I have that Western mount back?