1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wheels and tire help...

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Louiso, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

I am selling my Nitto lt275 70r18 tires (cost $230 each) selling them for $160 each and 18in black rockstar xd rims (cost $240 each) selling mine for $200 (only 4500 miles on them). overall $1440 for them

Now on to my real post. I want to get new rims and tires for my truck. I want 33in tires tho. I want to know what you guys think i should get. rim and tires..... what looks good on my truck? thanks!

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

these tires

with these rims

To be really cool make sure to clip a card to the spokes! Thumbs Up

3. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

IMO i would rather have blue flames... matches the paint better.... just sayin :laughing: ussmileyflag
  4. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Any reason why you are not keeping the rims and tires you have? Everybody is going to have a different opinion on what rims they like. The factory tahoe 20's look really good on that body style. Here is my moms tahoe with street tires on them. And my 97 with street tires too. Some 305 trail grapplers would look awsome. If you like the black you could paint them or have them powder coated.

5. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

Steel Rims with Center Caps, and MasterCraft AT2. Function over form.
  6. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

I traded my jeep for this truck. it came with the rims and tires. i just dont like the look of them. i would like a different set. But these rims are like brand new.
  7. quicknova

quicknova Member

If you were closer I would buy them off you. What kind of lift is on the truck?