1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wheel loaders and skid steers for hire/lease in Illinois

Discussion in 'Employment' started by dr.diesel, Jul 6, 2014.

1. dr.diesel

dr.diesel Junior Member

Hi everyone,

I have been slowing growing my equipment fleet and I know its still the middle of summer but figured I would see if there is any interest the upcoming season. By fall I should have 3 wheel loaders and 2 to 3 skid steers available for pushing snow this winter. 2 of the wheel loaders are 644 john deeres and one is a 544. The skid steers are all the equivalent of a bobcat s250. I had great luck with this last season and hopefully can work with someone so that we can both do well this season.

I have done both hourly and seasonal in the past and am open to any option. Feel free to pm me or call me directly at 1 847 668 9734. Im located in the NW suburbs of Chicago. I have references with those who I have worked with upon request.

Thanks

2. Steve Golyzniak

Steve Golyzniak Junior Member

If interested, please reach out to me. I left you a message as well.

Leading Snow & Ice Management company looking for sub-contractors with:

Pick Up's w/ Plows and/or spreaders
    Salters
    Loaders
    Skids

In all areas across the state of IL and NW Indiana. Large commercial accounts!

Please contact Steve Golyzniak at 847-695-0080 or at sgolyzniak@tovarssnow.com.

Don't delay spots fill up quickly!