1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wheel Loaders and Skid Steers and Plow Trucks available NW Chicago area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by twotonballs, Nov 4, 2014.

1. twotonballs

twotonballs Junior Member

I am looking to sub out some equipment for snowplowing in the NW suburbs of Chicago. All Equipment has pusher boxes or power angle blades. 2-3 YD Wheel loaders with 16'-18' pushers. Small loaders with 12' pushers. Skids with 10' pushers and 10' plows.

email twotonballs@gmail.com
  2. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

have large apt complex in Mt. Prospect...do you have salt cababilities?
  3. dr.diesel

dr.diesel Junior Member

I also have wheel loaders, skid steers and salt capability. A large complex in Mt. Prospect would not be a issue. Please email me at theo1035@comcast.net or call me directly at 847 668 9734.

4. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

I can't imagine sitting in a loader, much less a skid-steer, through an entire storm with nut's that big. It's gotta hurt???? :eek:
  5. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

That!!!! ^^^
  6. twotonballs

Yes I run multiple salt trucks plow trucks skid steers and wheel loaders.
    I would happily give you a bid to plow and salt your lot
  7. twotonballs

Obviously you've never plowed any type of commercial parking lots. Operating a 980 Cat wheel loader with a 30' pusher box you can move some serious snow. As far as comfort its like driving an XL Cadillac. wesport
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  8. mriddlesr

mriddlesr Member
    from chicago

give me a call 773-619-8054 to discuss, my name is mike.