1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wheel loader rates

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by concreteguy, Oct 1, 2016.

1. concreteguy

concreteguy Senior Member

Checking to see what the going rates, in Chicago suburb area, are for a Cat 928/930 or comp. machine. Just a bucket is needed, pusher would be provided unless you have one. It would be a 4-6 hr push and possible another 2-3 loading truck after the storm is complete. Thanks in advance
  2. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

You're asking what somebody would charge you to put their wheel loader to work for you? I'm guessing you'd be in the 150.00 per hour range.
  3. FredG

FredG PlowSite.com Addict

I don't know about the Chicgago Area this would be the # around here. Accept in a emergency situation. If so I would be looking for $250.00
  4. concreteguy

concreteguy Senior Member

Yes, seeing about the availability of owner/operators who would want to run their wheel loader this winter and what their rates would be.