1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wheeeeeeee! We got 1/2" last night!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Joel B., Jan 10, 2003.

1. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

Almost forgot what that white stuff looked like.

Joel B.

2. OffRoadPlow

OffRoadPlow Senior Member

More than I ... :realmad:

3. jkkalbers

jkkalbers Senior Member

We got 1/2" last night too. We should have 25" by now and about 7 plows so far we've had what, about 10 dustings for a total of 5" and no plows. I wonder if this is going to put some companies out of business? I've already seen some selling one of their trucks.

4. Yzal

Yzal Member
    from ND

yeah i was driving through St. Cloud last night when it was snowing... to bad it was a 30mph wind it might look like winter then!:) cold enough there tonight:eek:

5. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Thats more the what we got here, must be about an 1/8 inch of snow outside. Most snow i'v seen all season. :realmad: :(

6. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

I have always considered snow plowing as BONUS MONEY. If I had to depend on snow for income, I would starve some years. I always try to set back some money for those snow droughts. :) ;) :) ED