1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats your lighting set up?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by White Oak, Nov 22, 2005.

1. White Oak

White Oak Member

I posted a thread about my lights not being bright enough and thought a thread on front, rear,extra or improved lighting may be interesting. So, What your are your lighting set ups?

2. jimsmowin

jimsmowin Senior Member

front - i bought the risers that meyer makes to raise headlights drilled hole in each one on side of mount - mounted hella work light just under plow light. these lights can be turned inside the housing so the beam is always right. i usually turn plow lights off in lot and just ues the hella's : they are nice. i also use hella work light on the rear.:waving:

3. jimsmowin

jimsmowin Senior Member

front - i bought the risers that meyer makes to raise headlights drilled hole in each one on side of mount - mounted hella work light just under plow light. these lights can be turned inside the housing so the beam is always right. i usually turn plow lights off in a lot and just use the hella's : they are nice. i also use hella work light on the rear.:waving: