1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's wrong with my cans?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by bobcat s-160, Jan 19, 2013.

1. bobcat s-160

bobcat s-160 Senior Member
    from MI

Yesterday I popped the cab off a new can of FF, shook it for 30 seconds or so. Started spraying it, took my finger off the nozzle and it just kept spraying, so I pulled tried pulling the nozzle up, well I ended up pulling the thing right off. But it didn't stop spraying all over, so I quick put the nozzle back on, and it finally stopped. Then after that I tried using the can again, same thing happened! A little while ago I had the same thing happen to a difference can, I didn't think much of it. I just thought it was a freak can, but now it happened again.
    Anyone else have this happen?
    They were new cans, never dropped or damaged.

2. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

I would assume that a piece of debris got in the valve, keeping it from closing, when you put tip back on it pushed the debris out of the way. Not really uncommon to happen. Not on FF but I've had it happen with paints.

3. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge PlowSite Veteran
    from NJ

for a minute there I thought that you were that sicko dude that has been following my wife's friend around. She has this dude that keeps asking her the same questions...

What's wrong with my cans?

Well, that's an easy enough answer..

If that is indeed you, I can tell you that you're a man, and you're not supposed to have them.....

Go on a diet, man...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  4. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Are you drunk Dogplow?