1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's up with these plow lights???

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by JustJeff, Nov 17, 2009.

1. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

I've been considering getting a SnowDogg MD75, but when you go to their website and look at the truck that's got one mounted on it, the plow lights are actually LOWER than the truck's headlights. How can these plowlights be of any use whatsoever?? Just doesn't make sense to me. Why bother even having them? Here's a link to the page. http://www.snowdoggplows.com/snowdoggMD.html Do the lights raise with the blade? The website isn't the most comprehensive I've seen by any means.
  2. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

You're right - it's a picture of an old, old pre-production MD plow. I'll make sure we get that fixed.

The lights are plenty high now, no complaints.

As far as the website goes, I'd be curious as to what else you'd like to see on it?
  3. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

It's not bad I guess, there were a couple of things there that I didn't realize when looking a the first few times, like individual plow "selling points, or features". It would be nice to see individual and more in depth videos for each model, and to make them bigger so you can see whichever plow you're considering in real action, And more in depth mounting of the moldboard to show how easy/difficult it is in comparison to other manufacturer's models.