1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats up with the HO Cummins

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by BIGREDDODGE, Dec 23, 2003.

BIGREDDODGE Junior Member

I have heared some different things about the motor in 2004 trucks. I have a 2003 HO, but someone told me that you cannot get the HO in New York anymore. I also heared that the new HO is suppost to have increased its horsepower to 335 and torque to 600?

Anyone know anything more about this? I looked on the dodge website, and I couldn't find any information at all about specs or availability of the HO

2. 3D Lawncare

3D Lawncare Junior Member

well I was told a work today that the new diesel doesen't pass the emissions test so there for they won't be able to be sold in NEW YORK
  3. Shadetree Ltd.

Shadetree Ltd. Junior Member

The new HO Cummins is labeled as a 2004.5 engine option. The new numbers are 325 HP and 600 Torque. The new engine is also certified for sale in 50 states. Check out www.turbodieselregister.com for more info.

4. Peterbilt379CJ

Peterbilt379CJ Junior Member

The only engine available is the H.O. Cummins. Emissions legal for all 50 states. 325HP----600FT-LBS TORQUE