1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's truck side wiring for 3 pin setup worth?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by oldmankent, Oct 1, 2012.

1. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Ive got the old straight blade wiring from my 05 f350. I've also got a controller. What is this stuff worth?

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

5 6 hunderd for wiring new, controller vary depending where you get them. Typically around 400 is what I would ge. You might want to start a bit higher because everyone is going to low ball anyway. Ebay brings the most some people love to pay way to much on there.

3. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

So wiring brand new is 5-6 hundred. And controller is $400. That seems high for the controller. I thought they were more like $300 new.

4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

No it says wiring new is 5 to 6 hunders controllers vary in price depending where you get them I get 400 for wiring and a controller. You can get controllers for 200 new on ebay but a if you wan to get raped from the dealer it will be 300.