1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats this worth...

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Brian Young, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I have a Fisher 1000 with receiver hitch mount. It was all sanded down and repainted (frame) and a new lower bearing was installed. It works perfectly. It's only 3 years old but only used for 1 season. It now looks brand new and again works perfectly. Just wondering what this might be worth, I'm in the market for a larger V box spreader, thats why I might be selling. Also It comes with a Karrier vibrator thats 2 days old.

2. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i'd definitly take the vibe off your hands...if you want...

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I would aslo take the viberator. I just bought a 3 year old Western 1000. Like new and works great. No new paint. I paid $600 for it. Came with wiring and controls.

4. Brian Young

That sounds like you got a decent deal. I was thinking it was worth around 800-1100.00. A new one is over 1400.00 I think.

5. Dissociative

1250-1300 is Chicago price.....and I CALL THE VIBE....

6. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

E-BAY son.. Keep that ford clean too.

7. hydro_37

from iowa

I agree with you Brian. Ask $1000 and drop a little. The buyer and you will both be happy. Diss won't be happy if you sell me the vibrator tho...lol j/k
    I can get a new one for about $145 shipped to my door.

8. Dissociative

i am new here...i respect senority...senility...lol...do you have any pics on mounting it?...i know nothing of vibes..

i would have paid 1g for it...

9. hydro_37

from iowa

The vibrator comes in a kit with wiring and switch. Also an installation manual. I haven't gotten one yet but plan to soon. I didn't want to buy his spreader, just the vibrator.

10. Dissociative

ditto.............

11. Brian Young

Just did a complete cleaning to it. It still looks shinny and new. I did blow out a tire running over a stupid tree branch covered with snow and had to run on the spare for a day. Actually the spare didnt look too bad, (all black rims on a white truck) I am trying to find 4 more just for winter tires.

12. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

If you do go to sell it let me know i want first crack at it. seeing how i helped you change your tire.