1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's this worth?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jrodgers, Jan 27, 2014.

1. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

This was given to me when I bought a car from my dealer. I don't need it and was looking to put it on CL. The cheapest I found it new, was online for about $700 or so. Not sure what it was off of though. Any ideas from the pics? What do you think it's worth?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SnowHill11

SnowHill11 Senior Member

I'm sure someone will give you an exact ID here shortly, but if I remember right it looks very similar to the mount for my 2000 Chevy Silverado 2500. I think it was about $350-$400 new, I'd guess its worth $200-$300?

3. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

That should fit 2003 -up 2500HD &3500HD trucks. That entire setup, you should be able to get $300 for it.

4. jasonv

jasonv PlowSite.com Addict
    from kannada

My question is this; the dealer just "gave" it to you? What for, if it doesn't fit the car you bought from them...?

5. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

The funny thing is I just realized that I think it is off of a Silverado because it looks similar to my mount (05 Silverado) but mine is the classic EZ so I have no use for it. Thanks

So what are you insinuating? I stole it LOL. When I told him I plow he said "oh I have this plow thing if you want it its just sitting here" so said "yeah I'll take it" and that's it. Definitely wouldn't fit the car I bought...maybe with a little tweaking. :D

[​IMG]

6. Dubl0Vert

Dubl0Vert Senior Member

Lol...plenty of pushing power!!

7. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

why not use it

1975 camaro.jpg

1975 camaro.jpg