1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whats this worth ?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by blk90s13, Mar 29, 2011.

1. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

2. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

That is a lot of machine for the money. Why was it painted? I see underneath the fresh paint it is missing the bumper on the rear, interior looks like it has been outside alot, busted out/missing rear light, etc. Not knocking it, just making observations. Sometimes pictures do more justice than they deserve. I would say if it had a heated cab it would be a pretty darn good buy. Without heat it is probably a fair buy. Long haul from NC to NJ. Just my observations though. As with any piece of equipment, every local market is a little different. Might be a steal in one state, and average price in another.

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Too many Hours I'd pass

4. blk90s13

5. blk90s13

how about a 743 with close to 1500 hrs ? would it be worth 7k ?

6. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

that would be a good deal if its a clean nice machine

7. blk90s13

kept outside so got a little surface rust on the cab other than that it was a farmer machine all its life

It would push some snow right ? with a 10ft box ?