1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's the snow like in your area?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Russo Power Equipment, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Russo Power Equipment

Russo Power Equipment Inactive

Share your winter pictures to show us what you're up against this winter. The person with the best post will receive 3 Ames Arctic Blast 18" Snow Shovels.

2. magik235

magik235 Senior Member

My woods access trail.

[​IMG]

My roof.

[​IMG]

My plow.

[​IMG]

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

My 5t

[​IMG]

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Magik and I? That's it?! I like these odds! Lol

5. Russo Power Equipment

We'll pick the winner tomorrow (the 8th) just in case more people want to get their pictures in. That's a sweet military truck.

6. Russo Power Equipment

You're the winner. Go ahead and send your contact information to russo@russopower.com with the subject "plowsite contest" and we'll send you the shovels.

7. magik235

magik235 Senior Member

Thank you.

8. 2ExploreSnow

2ExploreSnow Member

From the National Weather Service - Binghamton, NY -- this album was sent in from a few people, mostly in Jefferson County, Upstate NY just off the Great Lake. Areas in or around the Tug Hill plateau usually just get pummelled every year. They get a few feet of Lake Effect snow in isolated areas where rest of the state justs gets a few inches at best. Then they get the storms like everyone else...

Here is this album ==> https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.656668797729101.1073741902.189063081156344&type=1

9. magik235

magik235 Senior Member

I got the shovels. Thank you again.

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Awesome!