1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's the quickest you've ever plowed a 1 acre lot?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by JimMarshall, Jan 7, 2015.

1. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

And what equipment are you using? I did one of mine today in just less than 20 minutes with my Dodge/MVP3. Only about 1/2" of frozen slush in the lot, and not a single car in sight to have to work around for the first time in I don't know how long wesport

2. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

I did a lot that was just over an acre yesterday morning, with 3 inches of snow. 16 minutes from the time I started till the time I was done. 8'2" V with wings, and an Ebling.

3. andersman02

andersman02 Senior Member

We have 2 that are about 1 acre on the dot. One church that is mostly square with about 15 swipes back dragging and one perfect square but there is always cars/RVS parked in the middle. I've done one in 35 mins and one in 45.

The way they are laid out thats probably the fastest I'd be able to do them. That was when I used a MVP. Maybe now with a wideout It could be a bit faster but I dont do them anymore :(

4. L shaped church lot just over an acre did it yesterday in 14 mins. But that is with a 16 foot ebling

5. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

7.5 Minutes........Cat 950 with a 20 foot pusher doing a circular pattern..............:popcorn:

The lot only took 19# of Salt also.......

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  6. 04trd

04trd Senior Member

About 2 hours. Paid by the hour. Thumbs Up

7. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

14 & 16 minuets for an acre lot....:eek: I have to sneak away Jarrett and watch this thing in action.

We could benefit so much from one of these

8. snocrete

snocrete Banned

he hehe he