1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whats the going rate for snowplowing

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by mon4t, Nov 10, 2006.

1. mon4t

mon4t Junior Member

hey guys,

just would like to know what the going rate per hour for a 1 truck and guy i live in buffalo new york really don't know what to charge per hour have a couple of friends that own snowplowing buisnesses and they want me to back them up what do you think is a fair rate per hour.

Thanks Mike

2. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

Your best bet here is to use the search feature. You will have enough reading to last you the weekend

3. Dodgediesel96

Dodgediesel96 Junior Member

as a sub i get $75/hr w/pickup no salt spreader. $125/hr w/mason dump no salt spreader. this is in central jersey.

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

You could get 70 to 75 for you and the truck and have your guy do walks for about 15 a hour here in Indianapolis

RCGM
    Brad

5. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

55 to 65 for your basic truck and 8 foot straight blade here in Mi.

Prices are going backwards.

Not forwards.

6. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

i get 70/hr in pa to do driveways with my s10 and pay my shoveler 10/hr so i get 60/hr...if i had a bigger truck i would be gettin 90/hr and pay my guy 10/hr and come out with 80/hr but its cool

7. mon4t

mon4t Junior Member

hey guys,

thanks guys for the replys it helped good luck snowplowing and be safe and god bless.

Thanks Mike