1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the going price-wire harness w/install

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by MBBCop, Feb 13, 2007.

1. MBBCop

MBBCop Junior Member

I just put my second truck together and hooked up the existing wire harness with new solenoid and power cables. Upon trying the switches i have nothing. I know the pump works think there is a problem with the switch wiring, as it it not pretty behind the switches. My plans are to just replace the switches and wire harness with new. I was wondering what the going rate would be for a new standard Meyer switches and to have someone install the new wireness. Any dealer/ install guys that could tell me what you would charge for this, so I don't get taken to the bank. I do plan to wait for current snow to go away so I am not paying "Snow Rate".

Thanks for any information on pricing.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Of course every dealer's prices are different but generally speaking you should be able to buy the two toggle harness and switches and have them installed for less that $200.00.