1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Deal?????

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by DAZ982500, Dec 23, 2005.

1. DAZ982500

DAZ982500 Senior Member

Took the truck in Wed. plow would not raise,angle.Shop replaced solenoid.I took it home got into it the next morning would not raise.Fluid good connections on solenoid good I hear the motor running.HELP!DAVE.
  2. muncybob

muncybob Junior Member
    from Pa

How cold was it overnight?? Has the fluid been changed?? It almost sounds like what I just went thru(minus the solenoid replacement)....I'm fairly sure I need to flush out my pump and cylinders and put in new hydro fluid.
  3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

What kind of plow is it? If you can hear the motor running and it at least is trying to angle/raise, the first thing I'd suspect is fluid level. The next would be electrical connection. Third would be an obstruction (like ice).