1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats The Deal Here ?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by lawn king, Jan 31, 2008.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Nothing in sight for the coming week. We haven't dropped a blade for weeks & weeks! :realmad:

2. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Head west young man, head west. Been out 10 times since Jan 1. :nod:

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That sucks!!!!!!

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

GO to Hawaii then it will snow for everybody else,then they'll send you a donation for all you did for them!:nod:

5. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

we are getting a couple inches tonight but looking at the forcast supposed to have snow on the tenth or eleventh. i imagine you have a possibility of it too since everything that comes here pretty much passes through mass even if you get lesser accumalation.

6. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Pretty sure MA & southern NH are getting rain & ice.

7. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

You guys in New England have had a record year and your complaining that you have not plowed in a couple of weeks:realmad: Your totals have been well over 50 inches. Some guys in Jersey have gone out only once this whole year. I have been lucky parts of Northern Jersey have gotten about 22 inches. Im just saying thats a third of what some of you have gotten. So I think you can wait for the next storm:cool:

8. lawn king

We have had half of our yearly average here just south of boston! No records being set in this area.

9. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Hey im considered New England, ive gone out 3 times. i think a grand total of 17" in my area. havent been out in over a month now

10. 06HD BOSS

Sounds like a scam, did repo tell you to do this?

11. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

You are always welcome here. I would like to see that truck in action. I think they would be awesome for plowing. I am going to get a new salt truck next year and one of those is on my list to look into.

12. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Ok sorry guys seems your in the same boat. I thought everyone north of me has had a lot more snow then me:rolleyes:

13. D&R Plowing

D&R Plowing Member

I guess I should apologize for the weather being so good. I purchased a new truck and plow two weeks ago. They're talking about rain throughout the next week, so I'm thinking about getting a big squeegee and removing the plow. Can you believe Rain in February :confused:

14. 06HD BOSS

As im looking out the window...yeah i can believe it. :angry:

15. lawn king

Look at the isuzu NRR, nice medium duty truck. My next truck will be another isuzu cabover, an NRR or a FTR.

16. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks, I have a W5500 that we take the back off and use for a salt truck. It is really long but one with a 10' or 11' box would be nice.

17. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Been out here 4 times in the last week!:dizzy:

18. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

I hear that it last time I was out was January 14th:dizzy:

normally by this time of year my mailbox is hidden by the snowbanks by the side of the road right now theres no snow:cry:

19. lawn king

Summers Back!

52 degrees here on february 2nd. Thats great for my snow management business, just great!! :realmad::realmad::realmad: