1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the best?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Pert Snow, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Pert Snow

Pert Snow Member

if you guys had to reccomend a nice (good) plow and tailgate sander what would be your best choices?

2. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

boss, snowex.

3. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

better off asking in the proper forum this is the picture forum hence the title :dizzy: i know im a jerk for being so critical but its an easy thing to read.

4. Pert Snow

Pert Snow Member

k thanx i look into that, i have a western on my f-250 now but its as old as the hill and i wanna get something new. ya no its funny i just watched a video with some company plowing and i agreed with what u said about now snow pusher and i go look on my thread and u wrote. idk i thought it was funny lol

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Plow- I've run westerns and a boss. I'd say you can't go wrong with a Boss, Western, Fisher, Sno Way, or Blizzard. It seems the Snowdoggs are catching on though. I don't know much about curtis, northman,etc. And Meyer seems to have a bad rap.

Spreaders- I run a snowex. I'm starting to see quite a few saltdogg tailgates that look like the size of a small vbox, boss/western tailgates seem to be decent. Along with meyers.

6. Pert Snow

Pert Snow Member

LawnProLandscapes i no im sorry i didnt even read the rest of the thread i saw epuipment,tools and i just stopped there and was like OH there it is lol no prob be critical

7. Pert Snow

Pert Snow Member

what do u guys think about the Meyer Mate Tailgate Spreader, Model# 38000 its an interest of mine also one of my subs has it and says it doesnt let salt leak out and eat away at your truck. do u guys agree?

8. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

no prob man. i run boss plows and prefer them over anything. im a fan of buyers salt spreaders (saltdogg) ... dealer support is a big factor in my decision or i might have an extreme v on the front of my truck

9. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

10. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

blizzard 8 10 if you want to move a lot of snow or a speed wing and we love our fisher 1000 spreader or western 1000 it holds 700 lbs of salt