1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the best warning lights

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Arloslawn, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Arloslawn

Arloslawn Member
    from Indiana

I am looking for something to permanent to mount on my truck. I was thinking of a yellow Led? which mounts on the roof. What do you guys think. I dont want to spend over 200.00

2. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

Whelen you can get a nice mini led bar for around that, let me see if I can get you a link

3. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

4. Arloslawn

Arloslawn Member
    from Indiana

I was checking out the Mini-Pinnacle and indeedit looks sweet. If I dont pick one up this year definetly next year if your still around. They look like they are well worth the extra few bucks.

5. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

I hope to still be around. :)

6. JoeDutch3

JoeDutch3 Junior Member
    from Georgia

Just picked up some lights for a new truck from mhq. I found their service to be good and they had free shipping, which saved me a bit. I tried buying used in the the past and I just get burned with bad quality.

http://www.mhq.com/lighting.html

7. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I agree with you John... The Mini-Pinnacle is def. sweet and great for the price.

I hope things are ok with ya...Don't need another good person to fall away if anything some people would need some help even if business isn't good.

Hang in there and don't let things get you down.

8. Pinzgauer

Pinzgauer Senior Member
    from Vermont

Can the Pinnacle be mounted upside down? I'd like to mount it to the underside of my TracRac.
    Thanks

9. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Should be able to since there is NO moving parts.

10. Pinzgauer

Pinzgauer Senior Member
    from Vermont

true .... but some have openings or vents on the underside.
    Thanks .........

11. Brad3403

Brad3403 Senior Member
    from Alberta

12. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I don't have one of those bars but if they do it's really simple to fix...SILICONE! I don't think you'll have to worry about that but if you mount it upside down Silicone the areas of where the holes for the mount is... when your running them upside down if it rains you'll get standing water on the whole underside.

John should be able to help you up with the wiring stuff. Just don't drill any holes in the lense. :angel: