1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats my truck worth??

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sn95vert, Apr 26, 2012.

1. sn95vert

sn95vert Senior Member

Thinking about putting my 5.4 2001 f250 on the market. It has roughly 140k on it. did a bunch of suspension and exhaust work. There's nothing wrong with it. has common ford rust along the bed and cab. Clean title. Only thing it really needs is a new cd player. its starting to crap out but everything else is fine on it. I use it as a DD and work vehicle and have not had ANY issues. i pulled a code for a O2 sensor but its only $30 at autozone. ALSO, This truck as only plowed 3 storms in its entire life. Was not bought with plow mounts drilled through the frame.

If anyone wants the plow, its $2500 obo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  2. sn95vert

sn95vert Senior Member

More pics of truck and plow build can be found in the MM build page.

3. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

i would say without the plow about 5k if you sell it with the plow you could ask 7500 and pray for the best