1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats my plow worth?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Doom & Gloom, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has a rough idea what these plows are worth? Meyer 7.5 Poly commercial, quick release with 1 electric plug and 2 connecting pins and E60H. Its 4 seasons old and is kept out of the weather unless being used. It would come with everything needed to mount and install. Here is the thread to view the pics. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=69403
    It wont let repost same pics.

UNCLETONY Junior Member
    from IN

Whatever someone is willing to pay for it is how much it is worth. I would say minimum $2500 and up to $3500 if someone really needs it. The trouble will be trying to sell a Meyer and not a red plow.
  3. Doom & Gloom

You are right about that. Yes I wish it was a red plow, that was all I ever owned. Knock on wood, this one hasn't give me a bit of trouble.
  4. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Not trying to be a knock down guy here, but, I dont think you could get anymore than maybe 2300-2800. It is a Meyer, and its 4 years old. Just my honest opinion.
  5. Doom & Gloom

No problem with you, I actually was thinking $2000-2500 Because it was a meyer. I just wanted to see if I was close. Thanks, opinions are welcome. Each area is different.