1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's missing? * and * Is this right?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Spinman710, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Spinman710

Spinman710 Member

Look at the attached pic...what goes on the two brackets that point upward towards the engine (smaller ovals)...

And...

Is the angle mounted correctly on my push plates? (larger oval)... Its in front of the push plates and the angle faces forward.

Thanks in advance

minutemount.JPG

2. Ding

Ding Member

Last edited: Sep 26, 2007
  3. Spinman710

Spinman710 Member

Excellent...thanks!!

4. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Ding...Nice job hooking him up with the drawings!

Spinman710 Is that your red truck in your advatar? Looks good, I still love that body style, too bad that most of them are rotting away around here. :(

5. Spinman710

Spinman710 Member

Yeap, that's mine...I love the old body style as well...parts are cheap and it's tough as nails.

So far I've replaced the trans with a 700R4, added GM TBI, '90 front grill, serp belt, AC, power windows, locks, tilt and dual batteries...I just replaced the drivers rear quarter and I'll be painting it next spring. It was Rusty Jones' when the original owner had it, so it's in really good shape for a 23 year old truck.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2007
  6. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Good old Rusty Jones.. the blue sticker with the guy with mustache! Had that done on a 83 Camaro I bought new. He got me a new IROC hood out of the deal in 88 right from GM, I just had to pay for the inserts.;)