1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats It Worth?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Red_Rattler, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

Like the title says... What is this plow worth? Didn't have a chance to call him yet but assume it works. Obviously its a blizzard 810.

[​IMG]

2. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

Hey red, i got a headache looking at it lol, id ask the guy if he still has the mount on his truck and see if he will hook it up so you can see how it works ,if it works.What condition is the front of the moldboard, cutting edge, lights etc,.Id come up with items it may need and then when he tells you a price ,list off the things it needs if any and what its going to cost you to get it that way.Thats all i can tell you im zippin my lips on how much its worth , Hope it turns out to be what your looking for ,good luckussmileyflag

3. Red_Rattler

Oh yea, its "alil" beat up. I know what he's asking I'm just going for a general consensus on it lol

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

well tell us, I would say 200 dollars.

5. mikeyfff1011

mikeyfff1011 Member

no offense but with the lack of care to that plow you might wanna save the headaches and look for suttin else a lil better

6. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

look at the lines where it goes to the wings are there 2 on each side or one if they are two it is a early model not worth a lot if it is a two it still is not worth a lot they way it looks i would say 5-800 most.

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Knowing how expensive parts are and I wouldn't have the free time that would take to fix I wouldn't take it even if it was free.

8. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Red-

I bought on of the big 10 foot plows he had. His price was obo, but when I went to deal on the price it wasn't obo.....
    I was going to buy all 3 of the 10 footers and only took one.....
    Personally I think he's asking way too much, that thing was beat!!

9. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

It's got to be worth at least $100 scrap price.

10. redstroker_2002

redstroker_2002 Member

I agree Mike!

11. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I've been watching it on CL for a while. He wants something like $1800 for it...

12. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

If it has 8 hoses under it. Its the old model and worthless if it has 4 hoses it might be worth something. But 1800? I would pass on it in that condition

13. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

With something that looks like that either it's completely junk or alot of stuff has been replaced. I've never had a Blizzard so I don't know enough to give You technical advice on it. Good luck, it might make a good skidsteer plow??

14. Red_Rattler

Yea, he wants 1850 lol I was going to lowball his offer since its not worth that at all. My bud is a Blizzard dealer, but yea the more I look at this thing its beyond repair. Especially since SnowMatt saw it in person confirms it lol Saved me some fuel on that deal.

15. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Yeah i looked at his add and that number is ridiculous. He is smoking something funny to think it is worth that much money.

16. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

he might be able to pay me to take it.. defenatly wouldnt be giving him any money.. id make him load it too