1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats it worth?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by jhakarter, Sep 14, 2008.

1. jhakarter

jhakarter Member

Hey guys, Im going to be buying a plow truck or putting a plow on my truck. A buddy of mine has a plow truck for sale. I dont quite know all the spec's on it, but it is a chevy made vehicle, I think a blazer or whatnot with the back cut off and a short flat bed put on. It has a Boss V plow on it. What is something like this worth? Good condition, everything works and operates fine.

2. canadiantowman

canadiantowman Member

you would need to fill in some blanks to get an answer,what year are they would help in trying to figure out the price

3. jhakarter

jhakarter Member

ya im going to get some more specifics this week, I know the truck is older, but the plow is fairly new. If/when i get more info ill keep you posted. Thanks
    Josh

4. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

What years? those are full size suv which is good in snow I heard members here have it.

how rust? how many miles?

V boss new cost close $6,000 but now for used I have see average $2,000-4,000.

I say blazer with snowplow worth around $3,500 but we need see pictures that will help us know how much it worth but $3,500 is my best guess so that mean 1990 blazer k5 have little rust and around 100,000 miles.

5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

is it a blazer or a pick up with the flat bed on it? what is the size of the v plow? i would say 3000-3500 ish depending on the condition of the plow blade.