1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's it worth?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Michael M, May 20, 2007.

1. Michael M

Michael M Member

1989 Chevy 3500 HD, 4wd, walk in enclosed utlility body, V8 spotless under hood,3,600 miles. Exterior has some good size scratches. Little rust spots, ntohing major. This vehicle was a town vehicle, so good service??? Please tell me what this is worth. Thanks!!!
  2. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

I would say 2000 to 3000 bucks. I'll tell you on thing tho just because it was a town truck doesn't mean it could have problems. Like when I bought my 1995 F-350 4x4, with a plow the town of Natick owned and then a guy who works for the town bought it, then he sold it to me. The first 15 minutes I owned the truck the trans mission let go and that was 1300 outta my pocket. I paid 3000 for my truck and the guy gave me 500 back on a new trans. Just given you the heads up Check everything out before you buy.
  3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I would say it's got 103,600 on it or more since an 89 probably only has a 5 place odometer.