1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats it Worth??

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jazak, Aug 25, 2006.

1. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

9ft Western Ultra-Mount Snow Plow & Flink Hydraulic Salt Spreader (both only used 1 season). A guy near me is selling them. They where mounted on a 04 F-450.

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I just got a 9' western pro plus off a guy that was 3 years old, but only plowed 3 times with it. (moved to texas, but left the plow) Was in mint shape.

I got it for $2500 cash.

The spreader is V box or under tail gate?

3. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

yea some more info would be great. Like how old is the plow, what kind and how old is the spreader? Have ya one any research on your own?

4. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

They where both bought new in 04 the spreader I think is a V-BOX the guy is supposed to call me back tonight with all the info.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

If the salter is V box it is nice to have a dual flow. That way you can run the spinner and track at different speeds. Last year I bought a new Swenson dual flow 10', 4.4 cubic yard for $8,000 Canadian.