1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's it worth?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by EXCESSIVE FORCE, Dec 10, 2005.

EXCESSIVE FORCE Junior Member

I've got a chance to buy a 3 year old 8' Boss v plow that is converted to operate on a skid steer.It has the pivot built into the mount so that the blade stays level,and is in good shape.The guy wants $1200. Is this a good deal?Any input would be appreciated.:waving:
  2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

If it's in good shape I would say go for it! That sounds pretty reasonable to me. Considering new truck V-plows are pushing $5000.00 in most areas
  3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

It sounds like a really good deal to me..:nod:
  4. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

Sure wish I lived in your area, a used blizzard converted to fit a skid steer. Sounds like a sweet deal, I wouldn't hesitate one minute if its in fairly good shape. Hope that it works out for you..:cool:

EXCESSIVE FORCE Junior Member

Would you still feel the same way if it was a BOSS V plow?:confused: Thanks for the replies.:salute: