1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whats it worth

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by thundercat99, Sep 6, 2004.

1. thundercat99

thundercat99 Senior Member

1988 International 1900 under 50,000 miles municipal maintained 12ft oneill blade and undertailgate spreader, allison auto detriot diesel the bigger one, truck seems to be in all aaround excelent shape

I want to make an offer on it but not to shure what to tell him any help would be appreciated also what would be an hourly rate for a truck like this
    sub-contracting

2. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

quick guess without checking, 16-20,000. hourly, all you can get, driver makes a difference on what gets done

3. thundercat99

???

let me be a little more clear what would a contractor pay hourly if one of his subs had that truck.

4. thundercat99

still need help

somebody help me please

5. BobcatS250

BobcatS250 Member

I have no experience in that field. Sorry.

You might be better off posting this in the "Snow Plowing Discussion" forum. I hope that can get you the answers you were looking for.

6. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

whata are you paying in your area for a pickup, i would pay maybe 10 or 20 dollars per hour more. like i said, depends alot on the driver.

7. thundercat99

getting closer

still need to find the value of the truck Im thinking of 80.00 to 100.00 to sub it out