1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's it worth

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Flipper, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

2000 F350 reg cab flat bed dump, 7.3, 6sp 4x4, PTO dump, 140000 miles, no power windows or locks but ice cold A/C. Fisher plow frame and 3 plug wiring. It was a work truck so body has dings and blemishes but no rust. Flat bed crossmembers are rusted. Frame pretty good, oil pan pretty good. Needs two tires, wipers don't work, parking brake needs work, may need swaybar links (has a rattle when you hit a bump). Truck starts right up on a cold day, runs and shifts fine, running brakes seemed good. Truck located in Western CT.

What do you think it is worth?

2. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

$1,000 in my book

3. Spool it up

Spool it up Senior Member

recycled 800
    on road 3000. . . . w/out driving / looking at it or auction buy

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

5. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

let me know if u want to sell it i might be interested in buying it for parts

6. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

gotta see pics. its setup to receive a plow, but no plow comes with it?

7. Flipper

from CT

I see 94s listed for $10,000

8. Flipper

from CT

9. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

the pre 98 trucks have a bit of a cult following. finding one of those with a powerstroke in really nice shape will bring big bucks if you are patient enough to wait for the right buyer. i wouldn't consider these as a basis for pricing your truck. and what people ask versus what they actually settle on are very different things.

if you put pics up guys here can give you a very good idea of what to ask. without pics its anywhere between 1,000 - 9,000 based on your description.

10. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

$4500, fix the tires and wipers, $6000. The 6 speed is the big selling point. Lots of guys won't touch an auto, and are willing to pay for the 6 speed.