1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats it worth ?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by RLM, Mar 1, 2011.

1. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

I have a couple spare 8-6 Fisher Ez-V. They work fine, one was on a 2002 Chevy 2500 HD I got rid of last year. The other is on a 1999 Chevy classic 3500. Plows are 2002 (MM1), & 2003 year (MM2), 3 wires. Looking to put a value on them. I still have 2 trucks with the same setup so if I keep them its no big deal.

2. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

It really depends on condition. I would be interested in viewing and maybe buying one or both. Let me know

3. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Im trying to get some pics, I can email them, but Ill try to figure out how to post them

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  4. Mnpowerstroke99

Mnpowerstroke99 Member

To post a picture you can click on the 'Go Advanced' button and click on the little arrow next to the paperclip[rightside], a new window should open.Then you click the 'browse' button and find the picture you want from your computer and upload it.After that you close that window and click the paperclip and click on picture you uploaded and it should attach it to your post.This is how I do it there maybe otherways to do it.

5. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

6. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

Do you have the wiring and push plate still

7. The MM1 looks pretty good. Do you have a pic of the MM2? That other plow is a straight blade. Remember, if you are not selling the iso mod ($200), 7 pin harness ($300+) and controller ($300+) with them that will cost whoever is buying them well over $1K including whatever pushplates they need.

Having said that, you could easily ask $1500 to $2K for that one pictured here in New England.

8. billy2455

billy2455 Junior Member

anybody notice the jackleg at an angle in the picture?

9. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

Yup that picture looking at the plow from the rear really shows how tweaked it is, but appears to be holding

10. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

The leg isnt tweaked, it jus slid over from straight up & down position. The MM 2 is still out in use, same condition though, good edges & extendors as well.. I do have push frames from the 99 chevy 3500 classic, & 2002 chevy 2500HD & some of the wiring, etc.

11. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

12. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

I just looked at it more closly you are correct there appears to be a small tab that broke off, Im sure I have a tab of steel & the welder is in my shop, so its an easy fix.

Back to my original question Whats it worth ? Or do I keep two plows as spares for the two other units I have (I have 4 Ez-Vs total)

001.jpg

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  13. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

the 8 foot EZ-Vs that have been posted locally here were $2500 with truck side. Figuring how old the system is- I would say that puts the blade only at about $2000.
    8' HD MM2 systems are averaging $2500 for asking price here too- blade side only. Guys seem to think the MM1 systems are either mm2 here, or that the MM1 is worth a lot since they seem to be asking about $2000 for those too.