1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats it worth thinking of pulling the plug on biz.

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by all or nothing, Jan 10, 2013.

1. all or nothing

all or nothing Junior Member

2005 2500HD AUTO 40k LT EXT 6.0 GAS 7''.6' FISHER VEEVPRO6000 NEW SPINNER NEW TIRES.ALL NEW BRAKES ROTORS CALIPERS ALL NEW BRAKE LINES BATTERY, SHOCKS.TUNE UP.TRANS SERVICE DONE. IM THINKING OF GETTING OUT BEFORE I LOOSE MY ASS CANT SEEM TO GAIN ANY NEW ACCOUNTS.

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

That's a bunch of parts for a truck with only 40k on it. Market prices differ from region to region

3. Spool it up

Spool it up Senior Member

you must have an "asking" price . blue book , not sentimental payup

4. Dakota Dave

Dakota Dave Member

Based on the inof you provided kelly blue book for private sale between $15k to $17K. trade in vakue is between $13k and $14k. truck that has been used for plowing usually gets less than book value.

5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

If the brake lines and calipers had to be replaced rocker panels are probably tender too.

6. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

A 2005 with only 40k miles!? Wow.

7. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Add the bed arches to that as well.

8. all or nothing

Nice cond

The truck is in mint cond i put the plow on last winter tires where all dry rot . I put the new shocks on for plowing . T he truck is rust free no dents no dings and very clean inside hard to think its only worth 17k really!!!

9. all or nothing

PS the plow and sander go with the truck thanks