1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whats it worth 2 year old VXT

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by chitown sparky, Jan 9, 2012.

1. chitown sparky

chitown sparky Senior Member

I have a 2 year old boss 8'2" poly VXT with brand new boss snow deflector. It also has smart locks and a backdrag blade and the fluid was just changed it was only used last year and has been garage kept. thanks for the help

2. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Boss

I would think you should get 4500.00 min, but then again they are loads of used plows around...

Good luck

3. chitown sparky

that what I was thinking I have not found 1 vxt tho thanks

4. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

where did you get the back drag edge?

5. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I think the price depends on your area,

for example, here is an add for a new 9'2 Poly.
    http://burlington.craigslist.org/pts/2763832200.html

I bought my Boss 8'2 poly V flat top when it was a year old with new deflector for $4000. ( W/0 SL cylinders)

But like I say price depends on where you live.

6. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Area is def the important part. Around here they can still be easily bought for under 5k but i know some areas are closer te 7k. Around here that would prob be worth 4000-4500

7. elecblu

elecblu Member

New Plow

Hey Ron, Did you get your new plow yet? Is it the same as your old one that you are wanting to sell?

8. chitown sparky

backdragblade.com

9. chitown sparky

I am going to get it on Friday evenig if I'm done with this storm and it will be a ploy VXT 9'2" with smartlocks and snow deflector. The people at Boss are the nices people. I will tell you if western and boss were equal I would choose Boss just for there costumer service.

10. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

X2, every time I've had a question, Boss was always quick to respond, I can't say the same about another plow brand I use to use regularly.

11. elecblu

elecblu Member

My first plow was a Western. I switched to BOSS , mainly due to dealer support. And was then so impressed with their product that I added a second BOSS.

12. chitown sparky

gonna try out the new 9'2" 2morrow and have a 2year old 8'2" poly VXT and controller with brand new snow deflector, back drag blade and smart locks on it was only used last season 4500 o.b.o. if anyone is looking for a good used one also just had the fluid changed with boss fluid

13. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

any pictures avail

14. chitown sparky

have some on my phone don't know how to put them up here can send them to you via phone let me know