1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats is worth??? Western Plow not complete...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ProWorkz.com, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Found this in the local paper.... What is it worth....? No wiring harness for lights or plow. No truck mount. And no plow controls. Plows cutting edge is still original and has little wear if any. No dents or broken welds. No pitting on ram cylinders. Everything is in great shape other than some paint peeling off...... Came off of a 94' Ford F250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2004
  2. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Well I have a 1 year old Western Ultramount 7'6'' and I called my local dealer to see what they would give me for just the blade because I was thinking about switching to a poly and they said they would only give me about $1,000 so I dont think that would really be worth all that mcuh. JMO, Kenny

3. Tarkus

Tarkus PlowSite.com Addict

If it has the pump too and in good repair I would think 500 to 700 bucks maybe.

4. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

does it have the pump and motor?

5. Plow

Plow is complete with pump, motor an lights..... Just no truck mount or wire/plow control harness......

6. County Plow Eq.

County Plow Eq. Junior Member

i sell used eq. in st. louis and i'd pay between 600 - 800- and clean and rebuild for about 1200, mount is about 470 new and about 300 used , go with new wire for about 150 and 150 for controlls-----plow looks ok