1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's in Your "truck kit" ??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by koppandson, Nov 10, 2010.

1. koppandson

koppandson Junior Member

I'm a commercial driver. I spend a lot of time in the truck, plowing for hours and hours, and hours and hours ... and more hours.

Like many of you, I've got a kit of goodies I bring along with me in a bag. Some practical things, some fun things and some yummy things.

What do YOU bring along to keep you comfortable and safe for hours on end? I'm interested in hear how we all differ.

Salute to the Veterans for tomorrow's big day ussmileyflag
  2. JohnRoscoe

JohnRoscoe Senior Member

Extra socks, sweatshirt, & gloves! There's always some poor guy on the shoveling crew that needs them.
  3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Ice cold Labatt's! (I wish,lol). This year I'm in a loader so there's not a whole lot of room but already bought a big arss coffee mug, my MAN PURSE filled with paper work.
  4. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

5TH of jim beam, never know when you'll get stranded.
  5. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

lots of maryjane to make the nights seem like a star wars movie
  6. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Did I just read that Brian Young likes Labbats?

C'mon, your kidding right? :p
  7. Lugnut

Lugnut Senior Member

Nothing exciting here, usually just a pair of gloves, winter hat, do keep some granola bars and candy in the truck tho.
  8. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Ummm, yeah :confused: and by the way it's spelled LABATTS, LOL I thought that was an official spelling word for you Canadiens :laughing: In fact I'm sipping on one right now, gulp, gulp :drinkup: