1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's in YOUR cab??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kl0an, Nov 12, 2004.

1. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

We've all seen the outsides of each other trucks, now lets see whacha got INSIDE the cab.. This is my '76 GMC..

inside.jpg

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Kloan, that's cool how you drew lines to everything. :nod:
    How's you do that? :drinkup:

3. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

I just used a real old copy of Corel Draw.. Nothin fancy..

4. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

I have two bottles of Heat, a ice scraper, an aerosol can of windshield deicer, 110 volt heater, extension cord briefcase, cell phone, bunny boots, heavy coat, four pairs of gloves and a pair of sunglasses. My radios are in the other truck right now.

5. Up North

Up North Senior Member

tools, binoculars, jumper cables, scraper, baby wipes, jack, lug wrench, tow strap, first aid kit, umbrella (for wife :rolleyes: ), assorted CD's, extra pair of leather gloves, amber light, two flashlights, 1 7/8" & 2" ball w/insert, insurance info, cell phone & charger. More junk that don't need to be listed.

Buck

6. gpin

gpin Senior Member

I'm going to add extra socks and gloves to the list. Nothing is worse than damp feet. And water and gatoraid. If you get stuck and have to shovel out, gatoraid will help you recoup. I stay away from caffiene as much as possible as it dehydrates you.

7. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

How about some PICTURES guys and dolls..

8. Guy

Guy Member
    from Alaska

I'm more interested in the SpongeBobSquarepants deodorizer. Does it smell like a sponge, Lmao.

inside.JPG

Last edited: Nov 12, 2004
  9. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Gotta carry the bungee noggin' knockers hanging on the plow control. I keep mine on the t-case lever.

You must be busier than a one armed paper hanger if everyone calls you at the same time, in a snow storm, rolling through a radar trap. :D

10. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Is the Glock under the seat, or in the glove box? :gunsfiring:
    Todd

11. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Under my pillow. :nod:

12. danno

danno Senior Member

some pieces of wood,.. 2X4, 4X4, etc

13. Guy

Guy Member
    from Alaska

I'm a little embarassed about this.... :cry: :help:

Mvc-003s.jpg

14. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

Cab pic: plow controller, cd player, VHF 2way, and misc cds and other junk

DCP_0130.JPG

15. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

Hey Guy, that's why I didn't take my picture from the drivers side.. haha.. It looks a lot cleaner looking from the passengers side. I'm surprised you didn't notice that Spin-n-glow hangin there either Guy..

I don't know what a bungee noggin knocker is but, those are just little cow bells tied on some fancy knotted rope.. I likes the sounds.. They really ring when I hit the big bumps too..

The S & W is under the seat.. I want a metal gun, not no plastic piece.. 18 rounds of 9mm.. Not Hydrashocks either.. They won't penetrate what most folks wear up here in the winter.. I think they're gold somthin or nuther..

Grshppr, is that a modified 2 meter ham rig you have there?? And where can I get that 4 button switch you have there?? I've been lookin all over town for something.. About ready to get out a piece of aluminum and make my own..

Any more pics?? I KNOW there's a lot more of you out there with cams.. If GUY can figure out how to take a pic, ANYONE can.. hahah..

16. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

I see them as bells now. Thought they were the bungee straps with a ball on the end for holding tarps and such. They are very handy, and dangerous if you let them slip and hit you.

17. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

That's a 110 volt heater for keeping the cab warm when you are parked. If you are looking for a heater to use when running your skidsteer you might need alot of extension cord.

18. Guy

Guy Member
    from Alaska

See if you can find a rear heater from a Toyota Landcruiser about the 1977-80 style. Real compact all in one unit, heater core, fan, and box.

19. Luppy

Luppy Senior Member

Here's what's in my cab.....looks neat and clean but the mess is in the back!

jeepcab.jpg

20. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

A mess is what is in my cab.