1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's Happenin Guys?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PlowKid150, Feb 11, 2005.

1. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

Well, i am back from hiding out, just wanted you guys to know i still exist. Snow + College = Migraine.... haha Well it's good to be back on the site. See you all around.

Kev

2. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Welcome back!

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Hey stay in school , STUDY and learn something,You will thank yourself later on that you did. I love to plow but it don't paY THE BILLS YEAR ROUND.

4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I was wondering where you've been? :waving:

5. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Hey MickiRig you said it all! I often think how I could have made something of myself if I only applied myself in school!

6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

hey good to see ya! i havent been here in a while either. there right about school do your best. i just dropped out of high school a few months ago, 11th grade. now i wish i stayed

7. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Dude, you should at least finish High School. Try to get back and finish, it will be worth it.

8. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

yeah I got kicked out my senior year and it took years for me to finish HS. Try and get back into school. You will regret it later if u don't