1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's going on with my controller?

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Dodge98, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Dodge98

Dodge98 Junior Member

I purchased a new sphe2000 in November 2013 and it worked just fine. Now all of a sudden, the spinner and auger settings on the controller are doing what ever they want. I will turn the dials up to 9 and 9 to test it, and it will jump from 7 to 2 to 0 to 9 and so on all on it's own for both the auger and the spinner. It also acts up if you just push on the knobs causing the settings to change. It has been super cold here in Chicago lately and the truck is parked outside. Has anyone ever had a "too cold" issue with the controller? I let the cab and controller warm up and was still getting the same results. It is a digital faced controller. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

2. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Yes, I had all kinds of problems, just replaced all ours with Karrier controllers and we are EXTREMELY happy. And they work MUCH better !!!