1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's beter Fisher or The Boss

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by johndeereman, Sep 6, 2007.

1. johndeereman

johndeereman Junior Member

I am looking at plows and I am wondering what is better Fisher or The Boss?:help:

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

WOW. He opened the can of worms!:eek:

3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

1 million opinions and no answer,lol. I personally like my Fisher but I know a lot of guys who like their Boss. Both are great plows, I also like the full mechanical hook up of the Fisher, IMO there's less to go wrong.

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Maine is definitely Fisher country, with its headquarters in Rockland. Those of us who have Fishers generally love them and know how reliable & durable they are. In 14 years I've replaced a couple worn hoses & a pump on my plows, and they've worked beautifully. No complaints whatsoever. Good luck!

~Kevin

5. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

f or b

i like the boss plow but you need to find out what is serviced in your local area .for part's availability check around unless you can spend time waiting for mail order part's, some time's you can because of the price.

6. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I love Fisher so it has my vote. I'm not fond of the big horizontal bar that says BOSS with the plow off.

7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I haven't run Fishers as long as my Boss, but overall, I liked the Fisher better. I like the trip-edge better and I especially like the option of stainless steel moldboard.

8. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Definitely go YELLOW. You won't be dissapointed. Heck, you just may get run right out of the state if you buy anything else!! :D