1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whats an 04 7 1/2 western pro plow worth

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Starboyz66FTP, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Starboyz66FTP

Starboyz66FTP Junior Member
    from buffalo

in your guys opinion, 2004 7 1/2 western pro plow, new cutting edge and back drag edge , couple dents, nothing major.... looks good... whats it worth???

2. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

If it included everything from the controller wires to the front mount I would pay probably $2250.oo

I am pretty cheap and like to haggle but I would not pay any more for it used.

New is a lot more but I am getting new with warranty.

Someone may pay more but I would not.

3. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

I have my 2004 7'6" unimount pro blade only for sale at 1800.00 but it has only been used about 15 times so I would say yours should be less than that.

4. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

the plows worth nothing with no snow!!!! LOL
    I would pay no more than $2000 for any used plow

5. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

I purchased a 2003 7.6 Ultra pro for $2,300. That included all the truck side, controll and blade in new condition. There were no scratches, dents, rust or worn parts. It was used maybe 5 times to do 1 drive and then stored in side the rest of the time.

The story I got was the guy lost the truck and took the plow off before the bank took it.

6. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

I bought an 03 7'6" pro plow with handheld controller and all wiring for 1650.00 Had to buy the truck-side brackets but after trading what came with the plow it only cost me 200.00 I think i got a great deal as this plow is in mint condition with no rust or dings.