1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What's a good price...

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by Ne1, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

for a 10' skidsteer model artic pusher? I'm looking at new ones and I'm getting prices all over the board. Thanks for your replies.

2. SPCanada

SPCanada Junior Member

Sectional prices?

I purchased 2 14 HDs for my 621s for 8750.00 per unit Canadian from my local dealer. Before that i called a dealer in michigan and they quoted me 7600.00 US for the 14 HDs they said the skidsteer 10 was 5250.00 US and the skidsteer 8 was 4890.00 US i hope that helps.

3. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

Thanks, I appreciate the information.

4. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

Have you been happy with them? How does the 621 handle the HD 14'? I'm considering one for my 544 which is about the same size. Thanks

5. SPCanada

SPCanada Junior Member

We usually run 14 footers because of the type of snow we get even though manufacturers always call for 16s on that size loader. As for the Arctics sectional we purchased, we have never used them before we just figure that they got to work good. also some good reviews from guys on this site.

6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

u will love them but there is bit of a learning curve to them..........

7. GEC

GEC Junior Member

We have best prices on new or used ARCTICS. Call me at 877.4.A.SnowPro. Ask for Chris.