1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

whats a fair price?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by doobies123, Dec 22, 2005.

1. doobies123

doobies123 Junior Member

I have a 1994 7.5 foot used Meyer steel plow with mount for a 90's k5 blazer,Lights and E-47 power unit hydrolic lift. needs new wiring harness and pump could use rebuild, because plow slowly lowers when put up.What is a fair price for all? And will the mount work on a early 90's f150 ? Thanks

2. foggyjr5

foggyjr5 Member

Interested

I am very interested in this plow setup, if you could please send me a PM so we can talk about it more that would be great. Thanks. If you cant send me a PM just shoot me an e-mail at foggyjr5@hotmail.com

3. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

I my area, this plow, with no major rust, with all wiring and an correctly operating pump would sell for about 900.00 if it is the classic mount(hoop style), 500.00 if it is the old permanent mount.