1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Whats a 4-5yr old Fisher stainless X blade sell for used?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

What was the first year they made this model? If i sold the entire plow unit, 07 F350 truck mount setup, harness and controller on ebay this month, what could i get for it? $2k, 3k?

[​IMG]

We use all Boss plows, not that i think it wouldnt work for this season, but we know that brand inside and out if theres ever an issue with something not working, plus i already have a spare 8 footer and 9 footer to use right now anyway. The sale of this would just be a few extra bucks to pay for one load of salt :p

2. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

I would say 2200-2500. X-blade is a great plow.

3. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Tough to sell right now with no snow but I would ask $3000-$3400.

4. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

Plowside in good condition should fetch right around $3000 - complete truckside (push plates, harnesses, module, solenoid, and controller) is going for somewhere in the $800 dollar range. I would price it at $3500 complete for a quick sale.

5. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Really? a 9 footer brand new boss which is similar to this is $4200 from the factory.. is the stainless more money or somehting? What does a brand new one go for?

6. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Did you swap the blade onto the frame that had a regular steel plow on? Usually the stainless plows had a silver chain lift top, not yellow.

7. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Id say around $2500 just for plowside and truckside is a couple hundred. If you want tomget rid of it. If you want tomsit on it till next fall put it up for 3500.

8. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

$2800 ..... $3k Max. You'll be in the higher end if you clean it up first. Drop the base angle & cutting edge, prep, paint, & reinstall.

9. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Yes, the SS is more then the painted versions. You can buy a new Stainless XBlade for just over $4k, without the truckside. It's like $4600 with. The regular straight blades, which are not the same structure, are like $3600 without truck side, and just over $4k with.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  10. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i would say thats worth $3500 complete

11. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

All depends on how fast or if you want to get rid of it. When I traded in my 2002 in 2009 it had a fisher v plow, they were only going to give me 1K for the plus, I kept it since I had 3 other trucks with them & 2 of my subs have them as well, we used it last year when a subs plow acted up.