1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Flask, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Flask

Flask Junior Member

I just want to know........ What is the fascination that people have by putting snow back into the street during and after a storm??????

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

I thing it's has more to do with frustration:realmad:
    IE: That d@mm plow truck pushed that #@$-d@mm snow back into my drive:angry: And some think it's a good place for it, It's convent...

They just need a good snow removal service to do it for them.xysport lol

Last edited: Feb 15, 2006
  3. vanwhyjr

vanwhyjr Senior Member

Tell me about it. "Oh, the guy just plowed the road!! Huh lets snowblow our whole friggin' driveway in the road so he can get rid of that for us too.":yow!:

What a bunch of morons!

4. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

I see old timers do this all the time, even days after the storm when the roads are dry.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I thought it only happened here! lol
    I get a kick out of the ones that put the snow back in the road on the side that the plow comes down.:dizzy:

6. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

i drop the blade...scares the s#%t outa them and cleans the street

7. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

We have the same problem in our village. I have a constant game with one guy every time it snows..After beeing in a plwo truck for many many hours it really gets to you:angry:

8. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

If i use my plow tractor i just push all of it to the end then go out in the road and push it all to the right side my drive little by little.Its so easy, why dont they do it to?The other thing is that they stack a pile on the left side and when the plow comes down the road it knocks it back into the drive...wtf???And then they get mad like the town did it on purpose:rolleyes: .