1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what you think this trucks worth?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by zappalawn, Feb 16, 2008.

1. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

2. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

well it has a what 3500-4000 snow plow, 65k its a 03, so must have suffered some abuse from plowing, how much who know. check the NADA i wouldn't offer more than 15k

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

There not moving trucks.

I would tell them $12,000 Cash!

Bet they sell it to you:D

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Out of all the options the truck has 4 on the floor. WTF? Oh well less stuff to break. Looks nice, What kind of plow is that? A 8'2'' boss poly vee would look awesome on that truck. If you do get it I would take those running boards off there. They'll trap all the salt and what not and cause the rocker and door to rot out.

5. troy28282

troy28282 Senior Member

The truck is maybe worth 15, 16,000 or so. But vehicle prices are different from region to region.

6. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

15-17K would be more reasonable. That dealership is a joke too. I live a few miles away and I know of a lot of things that happen there. Ex. One of their "GM certified mechanics" dropped either 3 or 4 vehicles off of the lift. Another one, I was told that the distributor was 180* out on my friends 6.5L turbo diesel. :dizzy:

7. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Maybe that's what the problem always was with the 6.5!:salute:

8. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

LOL we (not for me, Diesel's only) already made a $16,000 cash offer on it, they came back with $18,500 and wouldn't budge. It's a nice HARD to find regular cab. We'll give em a few more days and try again.

A friend bought a 02' white one with no plow and more miles in Nov. for $12,000.

9. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

its 4000 new that plow defiantly ain't new and they want 4000 for it

10. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I bought an 03 extended cab LT with 50k miles one owner for less than that. I'd tell them to pound sand if they don't want to get into your $$ range.

11. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

i dont see where you are getting the 4 on the floor from (idk). That is an airflo plow (site link is up top). As for the truck zappa, my friend bought an identical truck for 21000 but, had only 23000 miles. I would get that price as low as you could, say 14-16k, that is if you want the truck. Does not loo bad at all, imo.

12. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

HE means it doesn't have push button 4x4, it has the lever on the floor. Wrong term but we know what he ment.