1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What you find on the internet...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by seville009, Jul 10, 2004.

1. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

From one of the "redneck"sites...just a funny pic

rednecksnowplow.jpg

2. cigam

cigam Guest

I think it was one of my cousins who took a big wooden board (who cares what it was), but his friend sat on the hood of the car and held the top while it was against the bumper and they pushed snow with that. It would not of been funny if it hit something and pulled the guy under the car.

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

absolute classic, that's all I can say.....:dizzy:

4. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

:eek: Wonder where a guy could pick up one of those type vehicles?:dizzy: Is that a 2003 or a 2004 model?

5. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

I think it's a pre-production test 05. You can tell by the paint job- it's done that way to confuse you.
    LOL.
    ~Matt

6. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Hey, dont make fun of my car:D

Ya, Like Id drive that thing:eek: :D :D

7. GTL Inc.

GTL Inc. Member

Joebob

Man don't make funn of cousion Joebob's car he is dirt poor and just trying to get by untill next season. His sister walks in front of the car with two big flash lights ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :eek:

8. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

That's hilarious. I saw it earlier in the year but I just now noticed the lift system positioned over the drivers door.

9. BMQ

BMQ Junior Member
    from 72315

Do you think that it will pass inspection? :D