1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What year is my V-Plow ?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Medicjdl, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

Hey guys is there any way of telling from the serial number what year my plow is? I'm looking for smart locks. ... also if anyone has a couple they want to get rid of cheap??? lol Thank Guys
  2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

whats the number I can tell you
  3. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

I have been searching for the year on my plow... the serial number is : BC002703

Can you help me out?
  4. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

NickColetti, the serial number for your plow should be on the "A-frame" below the light tower, and not the BC002703 which is your blade crate serial number and is not recognized by Boss as the plow serial number
  5. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

Oh, ill have to check that out then. I saw this number and assumed it was it. Thanks!
  6. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

Hows this work?

7. BOSS_JG

BOSS_JG Senior Member

Hi Nick - Based upon this number, your straight blade plow was manufactured during the 08/09 season. Hope this helps you out!
  8. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

Yeah, it does!

Thanks alot!