1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What year is my mobil 1TE4?

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by HinikerPrototyp, Apr 19, 2009.

1. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

Im trying to figure out what year my sweeper is, seems like most of the parts on it are ford but i need to find a rear hub.I had a inner bearing lock up and it damaged the hub.I believe its a Eaton rear end but need to pin point what i can get the hub off of.Serial # 411466 model 1TE4. Heres some pics of the yellow banna during our over haul.

2. Dustball

Dustball Senior Member

Are there any numbers stamped on the rear axle at all? On the axle tubes or center housing?
  3. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

I looked the best i could so far all i can see is a c242 on a cast cover on the left side of the pumpkin on a inspection cover? and then on the right side of the pumpkin it says 3266f162 which might just be a cast # ,but thats on an inspection cover of some kind also.There is 14 bolts on the pumpkin.Ill try wipeing down the tubes and see if i can find any more numbers,a person has to be a midget to get under there and wrap your head up under it to see anything.Ill try with a mirror, being a sweeper its dirty and hard to see, might have to fire up the pressure washer.

4. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

Mine is a 1986 and yours looks like an older model than mine